Monday, October 11, 2010

The Fallacy That is the Ohio State Buckeye National Title Hopes

        I have one simple point to make here in supporting my title statement.  This season the Ohio State Buckeyes play 4 ROAD GAMES!  In a 12 game season, am I the only one that thinks this is a JOKE?  Yet, we hear no one talking about this.  If I was apart of either Oregon, Boise State, or Nebraska, I'd make a point to bring it up every week.  OSU currently holds the no. 1 spot in the AP & Coaches Polls (and in overwhelming fashion).  And if they run the table its very likely they'll keep that position.  Who wants to see OSU romped in another title game?  I know I don't.  They're first real test is this coming weekend at #18 Wisconsin.  I'll be rooting for the Badgers (I won't watch though, because I can't stand to watch the Big 10's outdated style of play).
        If beauty pageant contestants can't stuff their bras, then OSU shouldn't be allowed to pad their schedule in a similar fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment